1. I love the way our home looks at night (photo above taken yesterday evening) and I am so grateful to be in a place we feel comfortable. There's still so much work to be done, but it's a process we can invest in and appreciate.
2. The babies started another round of teething yesterday and it's making me v e r y t i r e d.
3. Tonight, the husband and I watched the first two episodes of Season 1 from Game of Thrones. Verdict's still out, I'm hoping we get hooked.
4. For dinner, I made this crock pot balsamic chicken and it was delicious. Definitely use chicken thighs.
5. I'm pretty sure I walked around my kitchen island three times today because I forgot what I was doing in about three seconds flat....multiple times. I could barely leave the babies sight and it had me all frazzled and completely incapable of completing my chain of thoughts. Though, I'm not really sure how often I truly complete my chain of thoughts, er, what were we talking about?