But, seeing as that's not reality for me at the moment, I'll settle for what I can get. Like coconut green tea (photo below and a link to my brand of choice in the captions at the end) and coconut-scented candles. Next time you see me? Well, I just might be lathered up in tanning oil waiting at my neighborhood pool for the gate to open. Let's face it, I've done way crazier.
From top to bottom:
1. Fresh strawberries and Nutella on whole grain toast
2. A pitcher of Zhena's Gypsy Tea in Coconut Rum
3. A self-made note card using Martha Stewart's new collection of dimensional stickers at Michael's
4. Palling around at my friend's house while taking photos of new jewelry I've made for sale on my Etsy shop, Texas Take (Black sundress was a $10 find at Forever 21)
5. A coconut citrus candle I scored at Hobby Lobby for $5. It stays burning in my office
6. Just for a fun, a photo of me on the beach in Pisa (just outside Florence) in summer 2010. It was one of a few big city stops during our jaunt around Italy
The week is half-way through...
so what gets you to the weekend?