1. A blood red pedicure with a white and crystal design -
I always like having something pretty on my toes to look at!
2. Home Alone 2 - one of my favorite Christmas movies! We already played it
once this season while we started putting up the first decorations
and the quads loved dancing to all the festive music!
3. No Boundaries Yoga skinny pants with sequins and, believe it or not, they came
from Walmart for just $12!
4. Loooove this mini Christmas tree from Hobby Lobby! They come
in three sizes and I've already got two of them. :)
5. A chevron ceramic vase was the perfect addition to my kitchen and
helped me organize all my cooking utensils before holiday meal prep!
Also from Hobby Lobby.
What holiday items are bringing you cheer?