1. Hydrangeas - I'm obsessed with having these flowers around my house right now and have three large white ones in my kitchen by the sink!
2. Victoria's Secret PINK - I love the whole line but their half-zip pullover sweatshirts are the most comfortable cold weather gear, in my opinion. Typically, I wear them with yoga pants for errands, work outs or lounging around at home.
3. Redwood Creek Pinot Noir - My mother-in-law turned me onto this wine when she came over a couple weeks ago and I immediately ran out and got my own bottle at Tom Thumb. It's fruity and light for a pinot with a smooth finish. Best part - a large bottle only ran $11!
4. Revlon Photo Ready Foundation - Though it's not new, I recently switched back to this for my foundation and it's proven once again to be a great pick. It holds up in humidity and to all-day wear, which is typically the case on the days I do wear makeup. And it blends flawlessly!
5. Slatkin & Co. Pumpkin Cupcake candle - This candle smells like freshly baked pumpkin bread, aptly enough, and is enough to make the entire downstairs of our home feel cozy and warm. I LOVE IT! (Reuse the leftover wax and candle jar with my DIY cleaning method!)
What things are you loving right now?