1. St. Ives Replenishing Mineral Lotion. Love how soft it is and it absorbs quickly, which has been great for healing my super dry hands.
2. Half and half combo of Tazo Awake English Breakfast and Tazo Zen Tea. It's seriously delicious and the right amount of caffeine to keep me going.
3. Muslin sleep sacks and crib sheets by aden + anais, on sale at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us! These are super soft and perfect for our hot Texas summers. The breathable fabric keeps the babies from sweating, yet it's warm and cozy in cooler temps. The quads literally rubbed their cheeks and hands on the fabric when I first put them on their beds and they seemed very content!
4. Frozen coconut yogurt (with all the sinful toppings) from my local RaceTrac gas station. Yes, a gas station. Can you believe it? Love that place. They also have tons of freshly brewed flavored teas, like pomegranate berry green tea.
5. Pür Minerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40. This is thicker than lotions or BB creams but lighter than foundation and provides great coverage. I love it for daytime wear—with simple blush, mascara and lip gloss—and it's got killer SPF, to boot.
What are you loving lately?
P.S. I've made Five Things a new blog category, so now you can find lots of my current faves all in one place.
Tags in this post: Five Things