Better yet, spring has sprung and so has the new collection for Origami Owl. Their jewelry is all about options—you can order a simple pair of silver hoop earrings and then choose from a bevy of interchangeable charms to add to the earrings for whatever mood you're in or color theme you're going for. The same goes for their necklaces as well, you can literally craft the perfect bling right down to the style of chain and clasp.
The process to create your own custom locket is just five simple steps:
1. Choose hand painted charms that best tell your story or symbolize the things that are important to you.
2. Place your charms in a beautifully crafted locket. Made of high quality materials, that can easily be adapted as the story of your life unfolds.
3. Further customize your Living Locket by choosing a chain that best reflects your style.
4. Choose a hand stamped or window plate that best represents your story.
5. Make a statement with a dazzling combination of metallic, pearl and crystal dangles, tags, extenders, and clasps. When paired with a Living Locket, these create a one-of-a-kind piece that you can call your own.
And now the giveaway details! Just follow the instructions provided in the Rafflecopter box below and enter to win a beautiful large silver twist locket with pure white stainless steel and enamel face, 32" silver flat oval link custom chain and a large silver flower window plate (photo pictured below, valued at $68!).
**This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Entries must be completed via the rafflecopter entry form above. This giveaway will end at 12am CST on Friday, March 28, 2014. A winner will be announced the following Monday and will have 72 hours to respond and claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen. Texas Tales is not responsible for processing or shipping the prize to the recipient, as that will be handled by a third party.**
Better yet, you can also order anything you'd like with a 10% discount Kasey is offering. Just go to her Origami Owl Facebook page and send her a message with details of the jewelry items you'd like to purchase and she will facilitate the discount for you!
Good luck and happy jewelry shopping!
*This post is sponsored by Kasey's Origami Owl and all images, discounts and giveaway materials have been provided as such. Texas Tales was not compensated in any other way for this post and all other opinions expressed are my own.